Sunday, July 7, 2013

Contact Me

My name is Teagan. I am a happy mother of a beautiful one and a half year old little girl. I am currently studying my Bachelor of Education- Early Childhood, and am a former child care Group Leader in which I worked for over six years.

Parenting and studying aside; I am really interested in food, photography and continually changing my lifestyle for the better, so you will find these topics will be what a lot of my posts on this blog will be about.

I always welcome feedback and contributions. So if you would like to contact me please leave me a comment to let me know you are reading and what you think about what I'm saying.

Alternatively you can email me at teagan.childs@gmail.com

You can follow me on Twitter, my user name is MummaNextDoor.

I am on Pinterest, my user name is tegs6.

I can be found on Instagram, teagan.childs


And The Mumma Next Door can be followed on Bloglovin by following this link:
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8544033/the-mumma-next-door 

No comments:

Post a Comment