Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Tweet, Tweet

Back in 2009 I took the plunge and joined Twitter, to see what all the fuss was about. Personally I wasn't all that "fussed". My only lonely two little posts were 21 April 09- is sussing out this twitter thing and 31 May 09- had her house broken into on Friday night!!! Then I lost interest and haven't been back on there since.

I had a thought today and for some reason I was compelled to jump on and see if anyone had started following me and maybe use it to promote my blog and connect with other bloggers. As I attempted to log in my password was incorrect... that's weird! So I reset my password and logged on only to discover that someone has HACKED my account! I had all of 5 followers but they would have been a bit confused when apparently I had been tweeting about hating my bawled boss and hating my job and being a single mum who didn't want to go to work on Monday followed by links to some inspirational... (I didn't click on the link to find out) the hacker kept referring to "be inspired by" and "I wish I could be like her"

Anyway I now have two Twitter accounts. My existing one @tegs6 and my blog account @MummaNextDoor. Please follow me and I would love to follow you in return. Leave your user name in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment