Sunday, September 21, 2014

About

Hi, my name is Teagan. I am a mother of two beautiful little girls. A two and a half year old (Hannah) and a brand new bubby (Amelia). I am a former child care educator of six years and am currently studying my Bachelor of Education- Early Childhood so that when I return to work I can be a primary school teacher.

Parenting and studying aside; I am really interested in food, photography and continually changing my lifestyle for the better, so you will find these topics will be what a lot of my posts on this blog will be about.

As a parent I want to raise my children to have the best possible opportunities in life and to have positive role models to guide them. This is why I am "Leaning" into a healthier family lifestyle. By leaning I mean gradually making small changes to improve our lifestyle. Through this gradual change I hope that I will be more likely to stick with it then what I would have had I gone cold turkey and made drastic changes.



Some small goals I am hoping to achieve which you should read about over the next few months include introducing a Meat Free Monday, Technology Free Tuesday, reducing our sugar intake and minimizing the use of chemicals in our household. 

Follow along in our journey or even join in with us.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait until you blog about Technology Free Tuesday! I would love to implement a similar scheme in our home. xo Krissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Krissy! Thanks for commenting! You have just inspired me to make a start on that one. I will try and get to it this week ;-)
      Teagan
      XOXO

      Delete
  2. Oh hey, I didn't even know you blogged! This is amazing; lots of helpful stuff straight from reality, not somebody's "theory" on how it should be. Love it!! You are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adam, Thanks for taking the time to comment. :-) And thank you, you are so sweet!!!

      Delete