Saturday, October 25, 2014

Why I became a Norwex Consultant.

Just like any Mother, I strive to provide the best possible opportunities for my children in life and to have positive role models for them. I recently wrote when I updated my "about" post, that through small gradual changes I am leaning into a healthier lifestyle. One of my goals for the coming months was to minimize the chemical use in our household. 

I wanted to make this particular change because I wanted to reduce my children's exposure to such harmful chemicals. My youngest baby will be starting her crawling adventure before I know it and will be putting her hands and everything else for that matter in her mouth. I don't want her to be potentially putting all these chemicals directly into her mouth! In saying that I also don't want to sacrifice the cleanliness at the same time.

This is something I have been thinking about for a long time. Only a few short weeks ago I discovered Norwex. It seemed to be the answer to most of my problems. So after some careful consideration I decided this was something my family needs and something I can give to my family, hygienic but chemical free living conditions.

Joining as a consultant seemed to be the sensible course of action as my personal wish list was growing longer and longer the more I learned about it and it seemed ridiculous to pay full price for everything. By becoming a consultant I could help my family by contributing financially and also the most rewarding benefit is that I can help others realise there is another way besides relying on harmful chemicals, resulting in healthier families, saving time and money and helping to protect the environment.

So how is this big change going to effect this blog, I realise there is a fine line between "The Mumma Next Door" ---> Me ---> and this new Norwex adventure as we are all one and the same. I am not going to use this space to promote Norwex products. However Norwex is a key component to achieving my chemical free goal which is something some of you might like to be doing at your home as well so I have all intentions of sharing with you some of the wonderful products that I find along the way.

If you would like to stay up to date with Norwex or would like to know more about it you can follow my Facebook page Teagan Childs- Norwex Independant Sales Consultant.

Or if you would like to make a purchase you can check out my Norwex Website teaganchilds.norwexbiz.com.au 

No comments:

Post a Comment