Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Im freeeee... for a semester or two!

I know, its Technology Free Tuesday and here I am on the blog again! Do you think if I changed it to Technology Free Thursday I would have more success?

Anyway, I have been writing recently in my posts When you over do it and The Studying Mum about my struggles of late with studying at uni while raising my beautiful three year old and nine month old little girls. While I still remain confident that it is one of the best decisions I have made for both myself and my family. I have had to make a very difficult decision to take a semester off which unfortunately leads onto another planned semester off (for our wedding) which is why this decision was so difficult. 

To make the degree drag out any longer than it has to is less than ideal but at some point you have to draw the line and put your family first. A good friend reminded me...

Uni will always be there when I am ready for it, the kids are only little for such a short amount of time. 

So, I am really looking forward to spending some time being a devoted mother and fiance, spending long days cuddling my kids while watching Frozen, making cupcakes with Hannah, playing peek a boo with Amelia and all the other lovely activities that often there weren't enough minutes in the day for.


Also, as an added bonus. If I am lucky, there might be a little time left over to spend planning the wedding day of my dreams. 6 months and 1 day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment